Wed, 01/03/2018 - 10:58
- Austin, W. (2015). Mental health, mental disorder, recovery, and well-being. In W. Austin & M. A. Boyd (Eds.), Psychiatric & mental health nursing for Canadian practice (3rd ed., Chapter 2, pp. 17–24). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
- Canadian Mental Health Association. (2014b). Recovery. Toronto, ON: Author.
- Mental Health Commission of Canada. (2009). Toward recovery and well-being: A framework for a Mental Health Strategy for Canada. Calgary, AB: Author.
- Mental Health Commission of Canada. (2014). Declaring our commitment to recovery. Ottawa, ON: Author.
- Government of Canada, (2013). Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Department of Justice. Ottawa, ON: Author.
- United Nations. (1991). Principles for the protection of persons with mental illness and the improvement of mental health care. Adopted by General Assembly resolution 46/119 of 17 December 1991, Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights.
- World Health Organization. (2013b). MiNDbank – promoting human rights in mental health reform, December 2013. Geneva, Switzerland: Author.