Wed, 01/03/2018 - 11:11
Workplace Safety /Mental Health
- Austin, W. (2015). Psychological health and safety in the workplace. In W. Austin & M. A. Boyd (Eds.), Psychiatric & mental health nursing for Canadian practice (3rd ed., Chapter 16, pp. 275–286). Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
- Canadian Standards Association. (2013). National standard of Canada for psychological health and safety in the workplace: Prevention, promotion, and guidance to staged implementation. Toronto, ON: Author.
- Great-West Life Centre for Mental Health in the Workplace. (2015). Workplace strategies for mental health. Mental health issues–facts and figures.
- Mood Disorders Society of Canada. (2014). Workplace mental health. Guelph, ON: Author.
- Shattell, M., & Apostolopoulos, Y. (2010). Strengthening mental health promotion: Zeroing in on the workplace. Issues in Mental Health Nursing, 31, 494–495.
- Towers Watson. (2011, November 21). Towers Watson study: Investing in workforce health generates higher productivity.